Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yes Virginia! There Is Sunshine and Internet!

Saturday, Sept 29, 2012

First let me apologize for promising a post on Thursday and Friday and not delivering.  I will have to bank that little info into my brain, never to promise I'll have Internet for blogging.  Lesson learned.


Now for what my family has been patiently waiting for.  Pictures of some very beautiful and well behaved Golden Girls.

Don't you just love those smiles!


There's nothing better than a day at the Zoo




                                                                       
                                                                           





We really truly enjoyed spending the day with Sarah, Hannah and Natalie.  And of course their friend Gabby.  Thank you Sarah for taking the time out of your very busy schedule and sharing those smiles with us.  You are a wonderful Mom!


Back to our campsite by late afternoon just in time for the rain to start.  I tried for 2 hrs or more to post a blog with no success.  Early to bed and early to rise back on the road heading south.  If there is one state in this country I hate traveling it is Pennsylvania.  If you have ever traveled 81 through that state, I am sure you know what I am talking about.  And no, they have still not finished the construction in Scranton.  I have been traveling that route for over 20 years and I really don't think they will ever finish that road.  

So glad to be in Virginia tonight!  

Check engine light came on today.  Ed is pretty sure it's the coils.  So an extended stay in NC will be welcome so he can replace them.  Not a cheap thing to fix, but at least we know what it is and how to fix them ourselves.. 
Soup and leftovers for dinner and off to bed.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment